(Aug & Sep plan for entrance into the Arena)
1. You may not enter if you have any Covid-19 symptoms you cannot attribute to another health condition.
2. Check your temperature at home prior to coming to the SBIA. Temps of 100.4 or higher cannot enter.
3. Access to the building is limited to 15 minutes prior to your start time, 15 minutes after leaving the ice.
4. Everyone entering the building must wear a mask.
5. Players in Pee Wee 12u and below must enter the building dressed. Skates and helmets can be put on in locker room.
6. Entrance into SBIA is limited to one adult per skater to minimize traffic within the building.
7. Social distancing of 6 feet is required from people outside of your household.
8. When able, players should stay in locker room (or designated area) until Zamboni is off the ice (buzzer).
9. Players must bring their own water bottles (no sharing).
GSAHA ‘PAT BOURDOW MEMORIAL’ GOLF OUTING: Golfers are needed for the GSAHA Pat Bourdow Memorial Golf Outing, supporting Amateur Hockey, slated for September 18, 2020. Cost per player is $100, which includes 18 holes of golf with cart, drink tickets, lunch, dinner , door prizes, and lots of fun! Besides golfers, we are also in need of hole sign sponsors and donations or prizes. Please contact Dan Bourdow 239- 3881 or Kenny Benson 799-8950 for more information.
A special thank you to the following businesses for their corporate sponsorship: * Bourdow Contracting LLC—Joe Bourdow, Jason Bourdow & Drew Bourdow * Covenant Healthcare—Ed Bruff * Valley OB-Gyn Clinic P.C.— Drs. Duane Heilbronn & John Llewelyn * Billys’ Contracting—-Billy Bourdow & DJ Bourdow * Caravan Facilities Management - Brandon Bordeaux * B&B Threads. Thank you to all the volunteers for their hard work, time and effort.
Office Hours: (Sep - May) Monday - Sunday 11 am - 8 pm
(Jun-Aug) Monday - Thursday 11 am - 3 pm
6129 Bay Road, Saginaw 48604